My Contact and Product Information

Sherry Fillmore
sherswoodnthings@yahoo.com
email for my phone #

I do a variety of wood work and some sewing when the machine and I can get along (which isn't very often!!) and a few other misc. things. I can do the little projects that will be seen most on here, but I also refurbish/restore antiques. I refinish/restore dressers, stools, frames, doors, etc. I can customize just about anything to fit your personality and style!! Most of the smaller wood projects range in price from $8.00-$30.00. All larger restoring customizing projects would require an estimate. Click on the pictures to view a larger image! Enjoy~ Sher

Saturday, June 26, 2010

key hangers

Here are my Key Hangers



I made this for my dad (his last name is burned into it, but I have it blurred out)



$16.00



$12.00



$18.00/barn wood chalk board/key hanger
another angle



$12.00/magnetic board/key hanger



sold



$12.00-sold



$12.00-sold



$12.00-sold



blue-$6.00-sold
yellow-$6.00-sold
pink-$10.00-sold
picket fence-$6.00-sold



$12.00-sold



$6.00-sold


$20.00-sold/dry erase/magnetic board/key hanger
another angle

No comments:

Post a Comment