My Contact and Product Information

Sherry Fillmore
sherswoodnthings@yahoo.com
email for my phone #

I do a variety of wood work and some sewing when the machine and I can get along (which isn't very often!!) and a few other misc. things. I can do the little projects that will be seen most on here, but I also refurbish/restore antiques. I refinish/restore dressers, stools, frames, doors, etc. I can customize just about anything to fit your personality and style!! Most of the smaller wood projects range in price from $8.00-$30.00. All larger restoring customizing projects would require an estimate. Click on the pictures to view a larger image! Enjoy~ Sher

Saturday, June 26, 2010

bibs, burpclothes, pens and magnets etc...

Here is some fun things I've sewn!!


These are my cute cute kids demoing the bibs I make!




Bandana bibs. The bottom part is flannel. It is double layered. Some have snaps, some have velcro.
Toddler: $3:50
Infant: $3.25







John Deere Bibs, All Velcro
Large: $4.00
Med: $3.75
Small: $3.50



Burp Cloths $1.25-each





Rice Bags, Prices range from $1.00-$8.00. These ones are not aromatherapy bags.
They can be left in freezer and used for your little ones as an ice pack when they bumps, bruises and bonks. For the larger ones you can also keep them in your freezer to be used as an ice pack and they can be put in your microwave to be used as a heat pad! I use my mine to warm my toes up on cold nights!




Feather and Flower Pens
$1.50






MAGNENTS


Large Clothepin Magnets-$2.00




Flat Rock Magnents .75c. or 3/$2.00
Large Rock Magnents .55c. or 2/$1.00
Small Rock Magnents .35c or $1.00
Small Clothepin Magnents .25c. or 5/$1.00




Large Rock


Small Rock
Small Rock




Large and Small Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment